The Aircraft Interiors Expo Americas conference in Long Beach has finally begun and the most talked about item on show was generating a lot of coverage and controversy even before the conference had started. We speak of course of the SkyRider standing seat produced by Italian aircraft seat design firm Aviointeriors.
For the first time members of the airline industry have had a chance to look over this uncomfortable-looking, sub-economy class contraption.
Tell us if you would be prepared to fly with these seats.
• Standing-style seat unveiled at expo
• Ryanair ups checked in bag fees by 33%
• An insight into the wisdom of Ryanair’s boss
• Ryanair: co-pilots are unnecessary
• One traveller’s tale of trauma