Hard to believe there was a time before the internet, or that any of us actually could dine out, let alone survive, without it, writes the Los Angeles magazine. It’s difficult enough to imagine that Facebook is only 10 years old and Twitter is even younger. And here to remind us of how much simpler the world was before the creation of social media is a wonderful graphic from mandatory.com.
• Restaurants turn camera shy
• Sunday lunch in London’s East End
• Diner nearly dies from puffer fish dish
• The 10 most controversial restaurant policies
• 10 worst ways to bastardise a burger